Warming Shelter Volunteer Overview
- A comprehensive, hands-on Volunteer Orientation is provided periodically throughout the season to onboard new volunteers.
- At least 8 volunteers are needed every night the shelter is open! The shelter is open overnight from 8pm until 8am.
- Guest attendance ranges from 20-60 people each night, depending on the severity and duration of the weather.
- Volunteers serve in pairs for either 2-hour or 4-hour shifts.
- A volunteer’s primary responsibility is to be present while guests sleep. Some house-keeping and security duties are also expected.
If interested in learning more please fill out this form or send an message to email@example.com.